Hey! Welcome to my complete review of ClickFunnels. This is LONG post, but I’m going to cover every aspect of ClickFunnels, specifically using ClickFunnels for your blog.
Even MORE specifically, how to use ClickFunnels to make money and help people.
What is ClickFunnels? A Peak Inside My ClickFunnels Account…
ClickFunnels is a SAAS (software as a service) company developed by Russell Brunson (best selling author or Expert Secrets and Dot Com Secrets and his team. It’s now been up and running for more 4 years at the time of this review.
ClickFunnels helps business owners, entrepreneurs, and BLOGGERS (yay!) monetize their platforms, audiences, and passions. I’ll show you how in a minute.
Unlike competitor products which allow you create single standalone pages, ClickFunnels is all about building different types of marketing funnels.
Start Your 2-Week FREE Trial of ClickFunnels and Get Instant Access To My Funnels and Facebook Ads Course For Bloggers
What Is A Click….Funnel?
You want visitors on your website to take certain actions, right? Maybe you want them to read your article, sign up for your newsletter, pack a purchase, or leave a comment. When someone does something you want them to do, it’s known as a conversion. The visitor converts from reading and browsing to taking the action you want them to take.
A funnel is the set of steps a visitor needs to go through before they can reach the conversion. In other words, a funnel is basically a series of pages your visitors go through to reach a specific goal.
A “clickfunnel” is nothing really, but when someone “clicks” into your “funnel” the magic happens.
What Types Of Sales Funnels Can You Create With ClickFunnels?
Want to capture someone’s email address? A simple lead capture funnel might consist of 2 pages which collects a visitor’s email address and then sends them to a Thank you page when signing up.
Want to sell a video course? A video course funnel would consist of 3 pages which gives a sneak-peak of the course, then takes your prospect to your sales page, then an order form to make a purchase.
Want to offer someone a coaching call? An easy coaching funnel would consist of 2 pages. The first page would be asking a few questions, then the next page would have them schedule a call.
You get the idea? Funnels are fun, right? Here’s a quick video I shot for you, explaining the various types of sales funnels you can make with ClickFunnels.
With ClickFunnels you can easily create:
- Optin/Lead Capture Funnels – Used to capture email addresses of your visitors and grow your mailing list.
- Sales Page Funnels – Create this to sell products and services, with the ability to add any upsells/downsells to your sales process.
- Webinar Funnels – Useful for helping people register for your webinars.
- Membership Sites – Generate a recurring income by creating a full blown membership site.
Creating Your First Sales Funnel
It takes about 10 minutes, and the the training videos do give you a good overview of how ClickFunnels works.
Creating your first funnel is easy. Click the Add Funnels button and you are taken to a screen showing all the funnel types available.
If you are unclear with what each funnel does, there’s an embedded video you can watch which explains how it works.
Pick the Funnel you want and click the Create Funnel button. You will be asked to give your funnel a name.
ClickFunnels will then generate a set of pages for you based on the funnel you’ve chosen. So for a sales funnel you would get:
Using ClickFunnels For Your Blog – Pros
- Super easy to create complete funnel workflows
- Editor balances ease of use with flexibility
- Integrates with major email and payment providers
- Nice looking templates for each type of funnel
- Good training materials and ongoing weekly webinars
- New features being consistently added
- 2-tier affiliate program
- Has a 14 day free trial
Using ClickFunnels For Your Blog – Cons
- Comparatively expensive, especially the Etison plan; however, I was able to immediately make back my $97/month investment with my first sales funnel.
- Limits on the number of funnels, pages and visitors with the standard plan, although 100 pages and 20 funnels is plenty unless you start building funnels as a service
- Can be overwhelming at first as you learn the ins and out, but if you keep things simple and take action, you’ll do fine
How To Start Using ClickFunnels To Monetize Your Blog
I bet you’re wondering how many videos I can squeeze inside a review of ClickFunnels, huh? Well here’s the last video for this article to show you how I monetize my blogs with ClickFunnels:
Have I convinced you that you need ClickFunnels in your life ASAP?
ClickFunnels is worth every penny and I’m actually going to sweeten the 2-Week Trial for you. When you sign-up for your 2-Week Trial and become a ClickFunnels member I’m going to give you
Here are my ClickFunnels bonuses you’ll get as soon as you email me that you started your trial. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and say “hey I started my 14-Day ClickFunnels trial” and I’ll send you all of the links to this:
- 8 Weeks To A Profitable Digital Product Business
- 30 Day ClickFunnels Course
- Access To ClickFunnels Support Group ($97 Value)
- Bonus Training: How I sold $35,000 in 3 months selling it with ClickFunnels ($197 value)
- ClickFunnels Website Template
- Bonus Funnels
- 3 Real Estate Funnels
- 1 Chiropractor Funnel
- 1 Affiliate Funnel
- 1 Fitness Digital Product Funnel
- 1 30-Minute Online Business Accelerator Call With Me
The last one is my favorite, since I LOVE talking marketing, funnel hacking, and helping others succeed.
You can either buy my course for $197 OR you can sign-up for ClickFunnels and get it absolutely FREE, awesome huh?
I really want you to succeed with ClickFunnels, because I know what it feels like to struggle, to bang my head against the wall with technical stuff, and to FAIL.
Skip the mistakes and the failing and start your 2-Week FREE Trial right now!