Author’s Note: I no longer recommend Dan Henry’s courses. I recommend Kevin David’s Facebook Ads Ninja course. You can watch his free training HERE.
Before Kevin release his Facebook Ads course, I was promoting Dan’s, but I just resonate with how Kevin David teaches more. I’ll be writing a review of his eventually and will post it here.
I’m going to leave this review up anyway, but I don’t even know if Dan Henry still sells Facebook Ads For Entrepreneurs, so make sure to do your own due diligence.
This is a review of Dan Henry’s Course Facebook Ads For Entrepreneurs.
Before I start the review of Facebook Ads for Entrepreneurs I want to be up front…
If you end up purchasing Kevin David’s course, email me at email@example.com and we’ll schedule a 1-on-1 Entrepreneur Success call and I’ll answer any questions you have about Facebook ads, sales funnels, success, and anything in between.
Purchase through my link and partner up with me to be successful not just with Facebook Ads, but with your online business.
Want to guarantee your success with Dan Henry’s course?
You have two options.
Either go buy Dan’s course, and rely on a large community of people (who probably don’t want to share their secrets), or learn from ME on a 1 hour success call (I charge $150 minimum for a one hour consultation).
In addition to an initial success call, I will give you lifetime email support with myself. Email me any time with your questions and I will do my best to help you out. If I don’t have experience with your issue, I can definitely point you in the right direction.
Having the support of somebody who has succeeded is the key to your success.
I have 10+ years of experience doing internet marketing consulting for clients. It’s nothing new to me!
In fact, at the writing of this review, I’ve made $12, 000 and it’s just the middle of the month! I’m on pace to have one of my best months online EVER and Facebook has a lot do with it.
See how I finished my month:
Want to learn EXACTLY how to get started to maximize your success potential?
Buy Dan’s course through my affiliate link and get a 1-hour jumpstart-your-success phone call with myself.
You’re practically guaranteed to be printing money (legally) within a 2 or 3 weeks.
Now on to the review…
This is my review of Dan Henry’s Facebook Ads For Entrepreneurs course.
If you are hoping to learn how to run Facebook Ads for your business, then you are definitely headed in the right direction. Facebook Ads is the absolute best way to get leads for many businesses. You will find that lead costs are low and your advertising budget will not be eaten up fast!
I’m close friends with 5 people who have gone through Facebook Ads For Entrepreneurs and 4 of them have quit their jobs and are now running Facebook Ads for businesses full-time and the other 1 is running Facebook Ads for his own online digital product business in the health and weight loss niche.
If you are hoping to learn how you can run Facebook Ads for your business or others businesses, then Dan Henry’s Facebook Ads For Entrepreneurs course is definitely for you.
Inside of Dan Henry’s course, you will learn exactly how to choose:
1. The best ad type for your business & offer
2. The best targeting for your business & offer
3. How to use the Facebook Pixel to drive down ad costs
4. How to set up a winning ad in 10 minutes
5. How to provide Facebook Ads consulting & management services to business owners for $1,500 per month fees and more!
A Look At The Modules
Module 0 : The Nutshell
- Webinar Replay
- Will I Succeed
- The Value Scale
- Facebook Ads in a Nutshell
- Example Ad Funnels
Module 1 : The ins and outs of how to create bait.
- The purpose of BAIT
- The definition of value and desie
- Types of bait and how to sell it
- Customer Research: Ho to figure out what your bait should be
- How to run a simple customer research ad
- How to create a great bait headline
- BAIT examples
- How does bait work if you are a…
- The badass bait checklist
- How to create a simple Cheat sheet
Module 2 : The ins and outs of building funnels
- Intro and how to choose the right funnel for you
- How to build a cheat sheet funnel
- How to build a discount funnel
- How to build a value video funnel
- How to build a value video for coaching
- How to build a webinar funnel
- How to instal your pixel
- How to create a custom conversion
Module 3 : The ins and outs of the Ads
- How to choose the best ad type for you
- Copy and dialogue strategy
- How to create ads
- Retargeting ad and copy strategy
- Examples of retargeting
- Creating a retargeting campaign from scratch
- How to target your dream customer
- How to get even more ideas for targeting
- How to manage ads with the split test euation
- How to scale a winning ad
Module 4: The Agency
- How to choose the right clients
- 3 Easy ways to get clients
- How to explain Facebook Ads for clients
- How to choose a funnel for your client
- How to manage multiple clients easily
- Sample client proposal
- How to send lead info to clients
- The billboard challenge
- How much to charge your clients and how to justify it
- How to choose the right offer for your FB ads client
Are People Having Success With Dan Henry’s Course?
There’s over hundreds of success stories coming from Facebook Ads For Entrepreneurs, here’s a few…
If you have any questions about my Facebook Ads For Entrepreneurs review, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Offer For People Who Order Kevin’s Facebook Ads Ninja
If you purchase through my affiliate link, I will personally hop on a 1 hour success call with you. This 1 hour success call will be dedicated to providing you with the best advice to jumpstart your business. Whether you are going to be running Facebook Ads for your own business, or want to run Facebook Ads as a management services for other businesses, I will be able to help get you started.
To purchase through my affiliate link, you’ll have to click this link: Facebook Ads For Entrepreneurs
From there, you will have to go through the webinar or fast forward through it and then purchase through the link at the end.
Send me an email at email@example.com and let’s connect! Tell me why you want to join FAFE and ask me any questions! I will tell you if it’s right for you.
Remember, purchase through my link and I will hop on a success call with you and get you started!