“Imagine a world where you can access all the marketing tools you need to succeed in your business!”
Seems a little far-fetched, but that’s BuilderAll’s USP (unique selling proposition) and marketing message.
Let’s dive in and evaluate if BuilderAll lives up to the hype, especially when compared to ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels vs. BuilderAll
While I will do my best to give an unbiased review here, full disclosure : I’ve been a ClickFunnels Kool-Aid drinker for over 2 years now and it has allowed me to quit my job to become a full-time online entrepreneur. I can quickly and easily make sales funnels in a few hours for all three of my (very different) businesses. I have even helped my wife create sales funnel flows in technical and specialized areas like Biotech and intellectual property.
I’ve never once complained about paying $97 or $197 every single month to ClickFunnels. In fact, if they didn’t charge me one month I would BEG them to take my money. Since I have become a full-time entrepreneur, sure, I have honed my internet marketing skills, but I attribute a significant part of my success to the tools available through the ClickFunnels platform.
…Then BuilderAll comes out of nowhere and everyone starts saying “Why pay $97/month if you can have everything for FREE.”
I was intrigued and compelled to create a BuilderAll account to get a better understanding of the offer, support, community and brand. Does it really compare to Clickfunnels?
After a couple of weeks immersing myself in the BuilderAll platform, I feel confident in delivering this breakdown of ClickFunnels versus BuilderAll.
I’ve done all the research for you here, so now the choice it yours!
Reasons why you might consider BuilderAll over ClickFunnels
Builderall offers more tools. Some of their features include website and funnel platform, blog and e-Commerce platform, webinar platform, mobile app creator, email marketing platform, Facebook Chatbot, and CRM. You can see below the comparison of their plans, I wasn’t even able to capture all the tools and featured offered with the premium plan.
That said, in order to have full access to some of the most valuable tools, you do need to upgrade to a paid plan.
Much cheaper than GetResponse or AWeber… AND a Funnel Builder is included!
The Builderall “Marketer” plan gets you 5,000 leads for $29.90 per month. The equivalent plan with GetResponse would cost you $79.00 per month and $49.00 per month with AWeber. PLUS you’d have to find and fund your own funnel or Page Builder separately with AWeber and GetResponse. The Cheetah Funnel builder (coming soon) is, however, included in the Marketer Plan.
Hosting and fast load times. Builderall has dedicated servers and content delivery network to host any sites built on its platform. This means super speedy load times and minimal downtime. This is one advantage over Clickfunnels.
Integrated webinar. Builderall has a built in webinar tool that will help you stream webinars live or offer pre-recorded webinars directly from your site. This is a feature that is not currently offered on Clickfunnels.
Builderall Heat mapping tool. This exclusive tool to Builderall allows you to track how your audience is navigating your website or sales funnel. The tool will offer insights into click-through behavior and help uncover issues affecting your sales conversion.
It appeals to everybody. Technically, there are NO marketing platforms as complete as BuilderAll. The nearest closest competitors of each element would cost your customers thousands of $$$ per month in total – so you really are getting a great deal. Whether you’re looking to set up an E-learning course or set up an e-commerce shop, they have the tools to get you there.
Affiliate Program. People are just nuts about their affiliate program. You get 100% on all products purchased by your referrals in the first month, and 30% recurring commission for subsequent months. Yes, that means you will receive a recurring monthly commission for your referrals as long as they remain part of the Builderall platform. They also offer a two-tier commission structure. This means you get paid for leads you generate, but you also get paid for the leads that your leads generate.
If you’re ready to go ahead and join Builderall now,and get started today.
Here are a couple of customer testimonials and reviews about BuilderAll I found on the web:
- “We have been using ClickFunnels for some time and we like it, but at less than half of the price of ClickFunnels, and adding a video maker, Facebook Like gate, autoresponder, mobile app maker, popup creator and more, we are making the move.”
- “I struggled with online marketing for years…every step included 100 other steps…not to mention loads of money…I buckled down and waded through Word Press…my sites were uninspiring. I bought a lead page/autoresponder site only to be left with loads of questions and no easy way to connect everything together, then my Guru recommended BuilderAll to our group. Everything all one platform, super easy to hook everything together for one low monthly price. The possibilities are endless…BuilderAll has changed my thinking and now I’m building niche sites like a pro!”
- “Builderall came just at the right time for me, I was blown away when I saw just how much it could do, especially as I was used to building websites in WiX. At last now I can build funnels with all the features I would only have on a professional website!”
If you are considering building a membership site there are a few key problems with ClickFunnels:
- Because Clickfunnels works with WordPress, migrating your data out (should you choose to switch platforms) isn’t like changing WordPress membership plugins. You have to move everything.
- Compared to stealth seminar and evergreen business systems, what you get in ClickFunnels isn’t really as feature rich.
- It’s really just a video embedded on a page, yeah it can do some email stuff but if you are really serious you should be using Ontraport, Infusionsoft or ActiveCampaign for these reminders and show up emails for your webinars.
Why should you buy BuilderAll right now?
They currently offer a free 14-day trial with no credit card required AND a 30-day money back guarantee policy! Invest in BuilderAll at no risk.
Side note: It has become fairly standard for SAAS companies to offer these 30-day money back guarantees.
If you’re ready to get started with BuilderAll, whatever you do, don’t wait. The price could go up at any moment!
Remember, success LOVES action.
BuilderAll claims to be a unique all-in-one platform for building practically anything a marketer needs to build a successful online business.
You can build unlimited numbers of web pages, websites, blogs, or membership sites in BuilderAll. Start from scratch using their easy drag-and-drop page designer or just customize one of their over 1,000 templates. Their Cheetah website builder builds highly-responsive website pages and funnels on any device. Make your website high-converted and fast (thanks to BuilerAll dedicated servers).
BuilderAll has NOTHING to do with WordPress. No hosting needed, no technical setups, no searching for function plugins that end up going out-of-date, no lack of support. And no “update boogie” you do all your page building on their always updated platform, with unlimited domains and sub-domains.
I keep hearing chatter about another looming increase in BuilderAll prices. So if you’re on the fence, just give it a shot, risk free.
Who would benefit from using BuilderAll?
- Newbies: They will love all these tools at a bargain price that will allow them to play with the big boys in no time.
- Software and SAAS buyers: With so many quality tools all under one platform – BuilderAll’s offer is difficult to refuse.
- List Builders and Email Marketers: The unrivaled value of 15,000 subscribers for less than fifty bucks – is a price/offer that is virtually impossible to rival from any other autoresponder. Not to mention the excellent deliverability touted by BuilderAll.
- Biz Opp and ‘Make Money Onliners’: The BuilderAll offer is compelling enough to promote as an affiliate business. With all of these tools your customers will be able to market more effectively while spending less – plus they can add a new profit stream to their arsenal and profit big by promoting the platform on their apps for profit too.
Why ClickFunnels Is Still Superior To BuilderAll and Worth The Extra $50/Month
So, now you’re either really excited about using BuilderAll and pumped that will only cost you $30/month. Why in the world would anyone pay $100/month for the same features and MORE?
You’d be a very bad businessperson.
Well, that’s one way to look at it.
The other way to look at it is TIME.
They say money can’t buy you time, but in a way it can…
If something takes up my time, it had better be worth it. Time with my wife, my kids, myself, my family, friends, and yes, time working ON my business.
Notice I didn’t say working IN my business.
Start Your FREE 14-Day Trial of ClickFunnels and I’ll send you $997 Worth Of My Money-Making, Time-Saving Bonuses
Here’s what I mean in regards to the value of time with ClickFunnels vs. Builderall.
It took me 30 minutes to make a landing page with ClickFunnels….
It took my 2 hours to make the same opt-in page with Builderall.
Granted, I’ve been using ClickFunnels for over 2 years. I have built 50+ funnels and created 200+ pages. I know the software pretty well.
Bottom line: BuilderAll just feels clunky. Instead of building out a really clean, and robust set of tools, they are after the all-in-one “Hey, we have EVERYTHING you could possibly want to run your online business!” While their price can’t be beat, their platform strategy is jack-of-all-trades, master of none. I gave it a fair shot and unfortunately I experienced the frustration of disappearing content, non-functioning tools, and strange glitches. Sure, they have got it all for a great price, but was painful to use at at times, especially since I’ve grown accustomed to the ClickFunnels experience.
So what’s the cost?
I would rather pay $100/month for the basics, something that works, is fast and efficient, than $30/month for something VERY buggy, sometimes works, and is slower at getting the job done. Builderall appears to have a really compelling offering but under the hood, many of the tools are buggy and it can feel like a barely functioning engine.
Is BuilderAll Too Buggy?
Every software has bugs and goes down every now and again. Especially when you’re growing fast, trying to scale, and your support team is understaffed.
Who DOESN’T have an understaffed support team. Nowadays, in our 24-7 HUSTLE mode ON entrepreneur culture, we want support 25 hours a day 8 days a week.
I understand and I’m sympathetic to that, but BuilderAll seems to be REALLY bad right now. Just spend a few minutes in the BuilderAll Facebook group and you will see the frustrations among users for yourself.
Conversely, if you head to the ClickFunnels Facebook group you’ll see posts from users supporting one another on technical issues, reviewing landing pages, helping with sales funnels. You get a sense of overall positivity with fewer of the “WHY ISN’T THIS WORKING” posts.
It’s possible that BuilderAll may step up their game to compete with ClickFunnels on quality of offering and experience in the coming months or even a year. Until then, I’m sticking with ClickFunnels for the foreseeable future and probably forever.
If are still set on BuilderAll at least for a free trial, then click HERE and I’ll send you special Bonus.
Bonuses For Choosing ClickFunnels Over BuilderAll
I’m a proud affiliate for ClickFunnels and BuilderAll, because bottom line, I believe you should get STARTED, no matter what.
If you choose BuilderAll, awesome! I hope you succeed and if you sign up for a BuilderAll trial using THIS link I’ll even exchange a few emails with you to help build your first funnel, create an info product, or assist with a challenging business problem.
If you choose ClickFunnels, I know you will succeed! Why? Because they make it pretty easy to succeed:
- Top-notch training videos and the top internet marketers in the world are using it
- You have access to the most powerful drag and drop page builder on the planet
- You have high-converting templates to choose from, which is great especially if you’re not tech savvy (like me)
- You get great support within the ClickFunnels community and with ClickFunnels
I also know you will succeed with ClickFunnels, because I’m going to personally make sure you do, by offering you these amazing bonuses to get you started: